[xml] Availability of libxm2-2.9.0 release candidate 1

  Following the first rc0 snapshot from last week and after much cleanup
and testing, the first release candidate for the next libxml2 release is
available at the usual place:
  ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/libxml2-2.9.0-rc1.tar.gz
along with RPMs generated on Fedora 17 for those interested.
  This version should implement ABI compatibility with previous libxml2
release properly, i.e. it should be usable as a drop in replacement on
existing system, which is why I will start to push it around for more
testing. If you have a chance to try this, feedback would be very welcome :-)

  As stated previously, I target a final release beginning of September,
and will probably make an rc2 release around a week from now fixing
what have been reported in the meantime.

  So please give it a try :-), thanks !

Daniel