Re: [xml] GetProcAddress and ascii or wide

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 09:29:49AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
On 8/15/12 8:45 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Yes c.f. the thread which led to that patch in the first place !
At this point I'm shooting for the simplest solution which works for
all platforms.

Daniel

Has there been any consensus on the fix for this? IMHO, your ifdef
patch works for me.

  I didn't see further discussions so now just aplied it :)

  http://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/commit/?id=dfc0aa0a6a17578a18e60e0b95e5722ef73c8e18

Daniel