Re: [xml] Availability of libxm2-2.9.0 release candidate 1

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012, Roumen Petrov wrote:

- "Various "make distcheck" and portability fixups" adds regression . Please see https://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2012-August/msg00016.html

What was the failure mode here, again?

I don't disagree that proper m4 quoting is good practice, but I haven't seen any issues arising from the lack of it in that one place, not to mention that configure.in has two other similarly quote-less AM_CONDITIONAL() calls.

Perhaps if Daniel (Veillard) would be amenable to a churn-tastic patch that adds proper quoting to all of configure.in...

--Daniel (non-Veillard)

--
Daniel Richard G. || danielg teragram com || Software Developer
Teragram Linguistic Technologies (a division of SAS)