Re: [xml] can't figure out how to build native Windows 'iconv'

* David Lawless wrote:
Igor Zlatkovic appears to have it figured out for
his binaries found at

bug I couldn't find instructions or build files there.

His binaries are for version 1.9.2 which had support for MSVC, but it is
eight years old, so I would not recommend using it if you feel strongly
about security. has a patch
for a more recent version, which should feature prominently if you enter
something like 'libiconv msvc' in your favourite search engine.

Sorry for my previous mail by the way, I did not know your mail server
is configured to reject all mails from Germany. Perhaps you should point
this out when posting to international mailing lists.
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern hoehrmann de ·
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 ·
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 ·