Re: [xml] problems with zlib 1.2.5?

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 02:58:53AM +0000, higuita wrote:
Hi again

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 15:51:56 +0200, Adrian Bunk <bunk stusta de> wrote:
The crash is in gzdirect() and the only call to that function is
through the new codepath, so I doubt that.
Higuita, does the new libxml2 also crash with the old zlib?

      building libxml2 2.7.7 against zlib 1.2.3 the crash doesnt
happen anymore... so this is a change or a bug of zlib?!

Not necessarily, that just rules out some scenarios I had in mind.

I tried to understand what's going wrong, but at the moment I'm out of
ideas.

Thanks
higuita

cu