Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.7.8

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 06:59:50PM +0100, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  I got urged to make a release, so spend the last couple of days
chasing for bugs and patches in bugzilla. It's too bad we don't
have a solution on the zlib problem seen by higuita but the new
version of zlib and libxml2 have been pushed out for a while and
it's the first occurence ...
  Anyway the release is available from:
    ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2

  Note for linux distro, the last patch before the release broke
shared lib versionning, one need to also apply the following patch

http://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/commit/?id=00819877651b87842ed878898ba17dba489820f0

Daniel