Re: [xml] gzdirect() doesn't work in zlib 1.3.5.5 (at least)

On 23 Jan 2010, Mark Adler outgrape:

On Jan 23, 2010, at 4:39 AM, Nix wrote:
It might be a good idea if you released something with only the security
vulnerabilities in 1.2.3.0 fixed.

I am not aware of any security vulnerabilities in 1.2.3.

Apologies, silly brainfart: I simply cannot keep from mixing up zlib and
gzip even though one is a library and says as much in its name and the
other is not :/ I mix them up when extracting them, when talking about
them, when applying patches, all the damn time.