Re: [xml] Seg fault during xmlXpathEvalExpression

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Garke Thilo
<Thilo Garke alcatel-lucent de> wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently facing an issue when using xmlXpathEvalExpression of libxml2.
Compilation is fine but I always get a segmentation fault during execution.

I'm not sure what's wrong but I guess it's linked to namespaces since I'm
searching through a subset of a config which has no namespace definitions
(anymore).

I would appreciate any helpful hints.

Can you send us a small example of code the reproduces the segfault?
Your description is a little vague, and a code sample would really
help!

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/