[xml] Seg fault during xmlXpathEvalExpression

Title: Seg fault during xmlXpathEvalExpression

Hi,

I'm currently facing an issue when using xmlXpathEvalExpression of libxml2. Compilation is fine but I always get a segmentation fault during execution.

I'm not sure what's wrong but I guess it's linked to namespaces since I'm searching through a subset of a config which has no namespace definitions (anymore).

I would appreciate any helpful hints.

Kind regards,
Thilo Garke