Re: [xml] nbParse* variables

On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 11:46:11AM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
Hi,

In parser.c there are 5 nbParse* variables that are only used in
parser.c, but are still exported as symbols. Is that really necessary?

They don't even seem useful at all, the only places they are used is to
do nbParsexxx++, with no other place where the variables are read...

  Yeah, that was for debug when trying to find something non-linear in
DTD parsing, should have been made static anyway.
I kept them but made them static and protected by #ifdef DEBUG
Now I hope nobody had the wrong idea to reference them, but since
they are not exported in any API description, I hope it's fine.

  thanks for raising the issue !

Daniel