Re: [xml] xmlDocDump file corruption

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 09:42:00AM -0800, d h wrote:
We are running into an issue where our configuration file is getting corrupted during the call of
xmlDocDump.
We are using FC6/RHEL5 OS with libxml2-2.6.26-2.1.2.7.
I check the release notes and didnât see anything jump out about a change to would validate and prevent a
corruption within the xmlDocDump.
So I thought I would ask if anybody knows if there is a later version of the libxml2 library that does have
some additional code that will check and prevent the corruption from occur.
If not, a next question, since we canât figure out why the corruption is occurring, is there something we
can do on our side to validate before we do the write with xmlDocDump to prevent the corruption.

  I have no idea what kind of corruption you're referring to, I don't
remember any specific problem raised about this (but check the
changelog as one can't trust my memory for something nearly 3 years
old, and ChangeLog is more detailed than just release notes).
  Provide a reproducer and I may be able to answer, but right now
I don't have a cristal ball, sorry, no idea :-)

Daniel