[xml] xmlDocDump file corruption

We are running into an issue where our configuration file is getting corrupted during the call of xmlDocDump.

We are using FC6/RHEL5 OS with libxml2-2.6.26-2.1.2.7.

I check the release notes and didnʼt see anything jump out about a change to would validate and prevent a corruption within the xmlDocDump.

So I thought I would ask if anybody knows if there is a later version of the libxml2 library that does have some additional code that will check and prevent the corruption from occur.

If not, a next question, since we canʼt figure out why the corruption is occurring, is there something we can do on our side to validate before we do the write with xmlDocDump to prevent the corruption.