Re: [xml] libxml and catalog help

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 12:13:25PM +0530, srikrishnan wrote:
FYI: Even I am ready to pay for this help, in order to learn how to create catalog file for such
complicated DTD requirements

  There are shockingly *free* instructions on how to get libxml2
to output debugging details when using catalogs see
  http://xmlsoft.org/
  "Catalog support" link -> http://xmlsoft.org/catalog.html
  "How to debug catalog processing" -> http://xmlsoft.org/catalog.html#validate

Next request will be billed accordingly to my hourly rate of
5 orchids per hour, species (no hybrids thanks !), adults,
and shipped to my home in France. You're lucky you live in a
country where they are abundant :-)

  thanks !

Daniel