Re: [xml] Patch for xmlAddChild

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 05:20:57PM -0500, Rob Richards wrote:
Kris Breuker wrote:
Hello,

The xmlAddChild documentation says: "If there is an attribute with
equal name, it is first destroyed."
However, when the attribute which is replaced is the only attribute,
libxml crashes. I believe this is because the code assumes there are
attributes left after the original attribute is destroyed: it reads
parent->properties to find the last attribute in the list, but
parent->properties is set to NULL when the only property is destroyed
by xmlUnlinkNode.
I think the attached patch should fix this. Could someone take a look
at it?

  Ohh, good catch !

Thanks,
I have applied this fix.