Re: [xml] manipulating tree causes Seg fault

Nick Lang schrieb:

Assuming we are using the same method I explained previously: If a
tree (called tree1) with a name space declaration is added to an
existing tree (called tree2), with more name spaces (including the one
from tree1). If the node, with the name space declaration from tree1
is removed, the the namespaced elements from tree1, now in tree2
should not be effected right?

I think a small example using miniature docs to illustrate this case is
in order.

A conformant implementation will work out namespace issues correctly as
long as you don't abuse the API. I seem to remember that disorder might
result if you mix createElementNS() and createElementNS().

--
Michael Ludwig