Re: [xml] Return type of the xpath query during the compilation of xpath

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 01:07:22PM +0530, Umesh Chandak wrote:
Hi Daniel,

xmlXPathCompExprPtr->steps[xmlXPathCompExprPtr->last -1]->op .
last -1 because libxml always sort the results.

will the above thing works for finding the last xpath operation.

  i think so

Also will the approach of last operation to determine the  return type
of query will work except for variables ?

  No, I don't think so. I explained the right approach previously. It's
a standard, rather basic, CS compilation principle, so what's your problem
with following it ?

Daniel