Re: [xml] Return type of the xpath query during the compilation of xpath

Hi ,
Is there any easy way to find out the last operation (function call, operator, location path) in xpath compilation ? Because it can be easy to find out the return type from the last operation being performed on xpath.

Thanks.
Regards,
Umesh