Re: [xml] Win32 bug

Ah, I see, thanks.

/Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: den 6 mars 2008 16:02
To: Jens Oknelid
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] Win32 bug

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 12:10:12PM +0100, Jens Oknelid wrote:
Hi all,

I've been working on a project using libxml on Win32 and I've found a
small bug. InitializeCriticalSection(&cleanup_helpers_cs) needs to be
called once somewhere before starting threads otherwise you'll get a
crash with the message "can't access memory at 0x00000010" or
something
like that. I did it in threads.c at row 902 but you may want to do it
someplace else, I'm not too familiar with the structure of this
project.
I just thought I'd let you know.

  No, it's initialized from xmlInitThreads(),so it seems you just forgot
to read and follow the documentation when running in a threaded
environment:
    http://xmlsoft.org/threads.html

Daniel

veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit
http://xmlsoft.org/