Re: [xml] indentation after adding new nodes

That's true. But when I dump the tree to a file, the indentation is not proper.
All the nodes that I copied are just continuous.

The xml file generated after dumping from libxml2 with few nodes added or copied,
<root>
   <level1>
      <level2></level2><level21></level21><level22></level22>
    </level1>
</root>

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 11:33 PM, Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml behnel de> wrote:
Hi,

Senthil Nathan wrote:
> I tried using the xmlCopyDocNode( ) and xmlCopyNode( ). It copies the node
> but the indentation is not proper.

There is no indentation in an XML tree, but there may be text nodes that
contain whitespace. Maybe you didn't copy those?

> How can we set the indentation in libxml2?

What are you trying to do?

Stefan