[xml] Xslt Transform Capacity

Hi,

Is there a limit on the size of xml files that can be transformed using
libexslt/libxslt?

On a Win32 platform, when transforming files and using parameters, I reach a
limit of roughly 43MB. When transforming strings rather than files, the
limit is closer to 32MB for the same xml document/transformation.

I have created a dll in c/c++ which does the transform. I would be more than
happy to share the sourcecode to my exslt.dll. Perhaps it would help others
as well as provide an opportunity to improve my code. It was based off a
combination of the dated tutorial and xsltproc. Potentially, an improved
version of the code could become part of an updated tutorial.

Thanks,

Alex