[xml] Parser error: html entities not defined

Hi people,

I'm trying to parse RSS with html entities, but I'm having the
following errors when it tries to parse the rss file:
Entity 'ntilde' not defined;
Entity 'iacute' not defined;

and others.

I tried to find the solution in the libxml2 documentation and in the
list archives, but I didn't find the best way to solve the problem.

My code is something like:

    LIBXML_TEST_VERSION
    xmlDoc *doc = NULL;
    xmlNode *root_element = NULL;

    doc = xmlReadFile(fileName.c_str(), NULL, 0 );
    root_element = xmlDocGetRootElement(doc);

If you could help me, I will appreciate.