Re: [xml] Generating XML from Schema definitions (again, sorry) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Callum,

Thanks for that information.  I found your previous email
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2007-October/msg00028.html).  It
contained:

"
I'd be keen on contributing it back to the community, and even having
it incorporated into the main library if it was considered worthy, and
so that support for other schema elements could be added.

The only consideration is that I probably need to get some clearance
from my work to release the code. Hopefully there shouldn't be any problem
there since there is no business-related intellectual property in what
I've done - it's a generic solution.
"

Did you get clearance?  If so has it gone back into the main library?  I
certainly need something like this to generate XML from XSDS.

Thanks.

John