Re: [xml] Generating XML from Schema definitions (again, sorry)

On 23 Oct 17:39, John Hockaday ga gov au wrote:
}>The only consideration is that I probably need to get some clearance
}>from my work to release the code. Hopefully there shouldn't be any problem
}>there since there is no business-related intellectual property in what
}>I've done - it's a generic solution.
}
}Did you get clearance?  If so has it gone back into the main library?  I
}certainly need something like this to generate XML from XSDS.

Not yet. Give me till the end of the week and I should have something.

--

Callum Gibson @ home