Re: [xml] Help Required

The problem is I am using "Win32 Debug". Let me supply some more
information here:

In the workspace area, mine is situated on the left:
Header files:
        All xml header file are included here
Resource files:
        libxml2.lib
        lib.lib
        Iconv.lib

Project Setttings:
        C++ Tab:
                Category = General
                Warning Level = Level 3
                Optimizations = Disable (Debug)
                Generate browse info = ticked
                Debug Info = Program database for Edit and continue
                PreProcessor definitions = WIN32, _DEBUG, _CONSOLE,
_MCBS
                Project Options:
                /nologo /MDd /W3 /Gm /GX /ZI /Od
/I"..\thirdparty\include\\" /D
                "WIN32" /D "_DEBUG" /D "_CONSOLE" /D "_MBCS" /FR"Debug/"

                /Fp"Debug/test.pch" /YX /Fo"Debug/" /Fd"Debug/"
                /FD /GZ /D "_DEBUG",_CONSOLE,_MBCS" /c
        Link Tab:
                Category = General
                Output file name = Debug/tutorial_1.exe
                Object/library modules:
                Ws2_32.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib
winspool.lib                    comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib
ole32.lib oleaut32.lib          uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib /nologo
/subsystem:console              /incremental:yes
/pdb:"Debug/tutorial_1.pdb" /debug
/machine:I386 /out:"Debug/tutorial_1.exe" /pdbtype:sept

My understanding of the .lib files is that these files are not the same
as .dll files. To read .dll files you would obviously use the
LoadLibrary and GetProc... functions to load into memory and then access
these functions. However when compile with the libraries included there
is not special requirement when calling the libxml functions. Maybe I am
having a dumb moment here. I think my problem is so simple and I am not
seeing what it is.

Help from all will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for those who have
already replied.

Regards

Xen