Re: [xml] When will you support xml version 1.1?

Michael Day wrote:

The only part of XML 1.1 that everyone agrees is reasonable is the support for more scripts in name characters, and avoiding explicitly specifying the set of UNICODE characters that can be used in names.

Not everyone, While I like more scripts in name characters, I for one don't agree that not explicitly specifying the set of UNICODE characters that can be used in names is an improvement.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo metalab unc edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!