Re: [xml] libxml2 Perl Bindings

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 03:29:00PM +0200, Petr Pajas wrote:
Daniel,

the current maintainer of the Perl bindings happens to be me.

  okay, I wanted to be sure nothing had changed :-)

Currently xmlsoft.org refers to the bindigns at
http://xmlsoft.org/python.html (a bit confusing by itself) as
follows

"Matt Sergeant developed XML::LibXSLT, a Perl wrapper for
libxml2/libxslt as part of the AxKit XML application server."

Although this is true, none of the links provided currently points
to something useful and moreover, the paragraph is probably hard to
find. This is probably the reason behind Tom's postings.

I suggest the following changes, which should be more than
sufficient for most users:

Remove the aforementioned paragraph, and instead add a link

to the section Related links, along C++, Ruby, PHP, etc. at
http://xmlsoft.org and a possibly another link

bindings</a>

to the section Related links (near XSLT with PHP) at
http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT.

  Okidoc, done. I also added lxml to avoid any jealousy :-)

Daniel