Re: [xml] Regexp Failure

On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 06:32:43PM +0530, Ashwin wrote:

   Hi,

      I  think  the  problem  occurs when we have the minimum range as 0,
   otherwise  it  works fine. I suppose the problem lies somewhere in the
   generation  of epsilon states when the minimum range is zero (There is
   a  separate bit of code for precisely that condition which I am trying
   to work out at present:) ) Any pointers....

   Thanks!!

  Yes this was related to minimum range 0, and also to a problematic
epsilon transition, but the fix required to changes parts of the graph
generation.

Daniel