Re: [xml] libxml2 Perl Bindings

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 07:08:13AM -0500, Tom Browder wrote:
Please consider adding up-to-date Perl binding info to the libxml2 home
page.  The Perl binding that is aimed at tracking libxml2 completely is the
XML::LibXML module available at www.cpan.org.  It is being actively
developed and maintained and its mailing list is at
perl-xml listserv activestate com

  What about giving a full URL to the project page ? That would help.
Also did the maintainer changed ? XML::LibXML has been around for a long
long time, I don't recognize your name but I think that's the 5th mail
I get from you asking for this, so I wonder what is going on ! Is that
a zealotry case, some kind of background change or a real missing
information ? I have a hard time guessing out !
  What info do you consider not uptodate ? pointers and details please !

   thanks,

Daniel