[xml] xmlParserInputBufferRead(): APPEND instead of REFRESH ???

Citing the documentation about the xmlParserInputBufferRead() function:

 *
 * xmlParserInputBufferRead:
 *
 * Refresh the content of the input buffer, the old data are considered
 * consumed
 *

This function internally calls "xmlParserInputBufferGrow()" and so it doesn't
REFRESH the content of the input buffer, instead it APPEND new data to those
already present in the buffer.

Actually it seems a duplicate of "xmlParserInputBufferGrow()".

Is there any reason why this function doesn't do what is written in the
documentation.

I wrote a new version of "xmlParserInputBufferRead()" which really refresh the
content of the input buffer for my own use, if someone is interested I can post
it on the mailing list.

Giorgio