Re: [xml] Strange xpointer issue

Hi William,

  OK, then at least we have that one out of the way (especially since
Daniel already fixed it in CVS :-).  I found that one with a quick grep
over the codebase, concentrating on xpointer.c, xinclude.c and xpath.c.

Sorry, actually I think that was the only problem, but some unrelated XPath errors continued to confuse me. When I build libxml2 with the fixed switch statement it now seems to work fine. Problem solved :)

Best regards,

Michael

--
Print XML with Prince!