Re: [xml] xmlSchemaSetParserErrors and xmlSchemaSetValidErrors

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 06:53:53PM -0700, Yong Chen (yongche) wrote:

Hi,

Both of the functions take parserCtxt, errFunc, warningFunc and ctxt as
parameters. Normally people use them as following:

    xmlSchemaSetParserErrors(parserCtxt, fprintf, fprintf, stderr);

Basically it means to print out err and warning msgs to stderr. I wonder
if there's a way I can just redirect the error/warning output to
"/dev/null"? Or to a file? Or even not do printing at all?

  Simply register functions which does nothing instead of fprintf !

Daniel