Re: [xml] Strange xpointer issue

Hi William,

I note one questionable spot in xpath.c - the #ifdef at line 7671
(current CVS) looks like it should be down two lines, i.e. don't include
XML_DOCUMENT_NODE within the condition.  Could you try changing that and
see if it alleviates the problem?

Yes, I spotted that one and thought I'd solved the problem, but moving
the #ifdef didn't seem to change anything. Very strange, as the DocBook
support does not seem to affect the XPath code in any other way. I can
try to debug where in the XPath evaluation functions is it going wrong,
but that will take a while.

Best regards,

Michael

--