Re: [xml] RELAX NG and xmlreader

Todd Ditchendorf wrote:
Hey Elliotte,

According to my tests while developing xml nanny, there are significant RNG bugs in the libxml2 version pre-installed on Mac OS X Tiger. These all seemed to be fixed in 2.6.26.

On OS X, libxml2 is located:

OK. That helps. Thanks.

If I install libxml with fink, or install the latest binary packages from into /Library/Frameworks or ~/Library/Frameworks will that take precedence over /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/lib/libxml2.dylib or do I need to somehow replace that library itself? if so, how?

ïElliotte Rusty Harold  elharo metalab unc edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!