Re: [xml] problem with gzip decoding in nanohttp

Hi again Daniel,

I just re-read your first comment and I think I understand why we don't understand each other

It seems
that the only function that supports inflating gzip is xmlNanoHTTPRead
but the problem is that it's *not the only function that reads bytes
from the network*.

it's the only function which read the HTTP payload as far as I understand !

Ok, so xmlNanoHTTPRead is not reading HTTP payload at all. xmlNanoHTTPRecv is the one that does that (and implements no gzip support at all)

Liron