Re: [xml] Where can I get the declaration of a non global element in xmlSchema (using libxml2-2.6.22) ?

Hi,

I use the xmlSchemaBasicItem type as the internal most basic type
for all the schema structs. It would probably be good if the accessor
functions would take only this type, to be free to revamp the
somehow oversized public structures in the future.

Other ideas?

No objections, but my knowledge about psvi is very poor. What documents should I read to get informations about psvi ?

Maybe you could start a new tread with a more appropriate title...

Regards,

Fabrice