Re: [xml] Where can I get the declaration of a non global element in xmlSchema (using libxml2-2.6.22) ?

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 16:54 +0200, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Hi,

[...]

But please avoid using direct access to the structure members of the
schema components. Some of the fields of those structures are obsolete
for historical reasons; plus some of the component structures are not
even public: model group definitions, model-groups, particles,
all of identity-constraints - all not public.

Hmm, let's try a deal: if I would expose the above mentioned PSVI,
would you be willing to provide accessor functions for the
information of the components? You could start with those you
currently need, i.e. for element declarations.

I added some comments for the fields of the structs, so you
have a better overview of what is obsolete. For xmlSchemaType and
xmlSchemaElement I'm not 100% sure, since some of the fields might
be still used by the RelaxNG module.

See include/libxml/schemasInternals.h, revision 1.36.

Regards,

Kasimier