Re: [xml] Re: How to detect at run-time whether libxml2 was compiled with enabled mutlithreading support?

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 06:22:59PM +0200, Bjorn Reese wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:

 i.e. basic, minimal. Your suggestion has vertues, it does make sense
and it's not too late to provide something like that instead.

Well, I have no need for such functionality, so I am not going to
provide a full implementation, but only the blueprint. It should be
quite easy for anybody to complete this function.

  Okay removing xmlIsThreadsEnabled, but adding xmlHasFeature() in parser.h,
I made xmllint reuse it to show the compiled in option on --version.

Daniel