Re: [xml] Re: How to detect at run-time whether libxml2 was compiled with enabled mutlithreading support?

Daniel Veillard wrote:

  Idea is good, implementation not so. The function goes into threads.c
and the declaration in the system independant <libxml/threads.h> include.
I integrated it but not by applying your patch,

I haven't seen how you have integrated it, so I may be suggesting what
you have already done, but just in case you haven't...

How about generalizing this functionality to return, not only threading,
but any feature that can be omitted at compile time? For example:

  enum xmlFeature {
    XML_FEATURE_MULTITHREADING,
    XML_FEATURE_XPATH
    /* Etc. etc. */