Re: [xml] VC6, STL and VALID.H header error during compilation

Daniel, sorry if I take an error with my english, my english expresion isn't perfect and surely worst.

I reply the original e-mail describing the problem (many months ago) and putting a solution. I repeat the problem and a solution found here.

The problem:
When using STL list template, the "list" symbols appears to be duplicated in some function's parameters names.

The headers are:
   "valid.h" and "xmlregexp.h"

The solution worked for me under win32 and vc6:
Substitute all "list" parameters names replacing it by "_list" (for example).

Notes:
   I don't know if this change could affect to another platforms.
   Are only 2 or 3 functions in each header.

Thanks and sorry (again) for my english.

Regards