Re: [xml] VC6, STL and VALID.H header error during compilation

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 12:26:38PM +0200, Samuel Díaz García wrote:
Daniel, sorry if I take an error with my english, my english expresion
isn't perfect and surely worst.

I reply the original e-mail describing the problem (many months ago) and
putting a solution. I repeat the problem and a solution found here.

  Putting it in bugzilla would have avoided loosing track of it.

The problem:
   When using STL list template, the "list" symbols appears to be
duplicated in some function's parameters names.

The headers are:
   "valid.h" and "xmlregexp.h"

The solution worked for me under win32 and vc6:
   Substitute all "list" parameters names replacing it by "_list" (for
example).

  _list doesn't look good, _ has the implicit meaning of being restricted
in access (like for python). I used a name more in context.

  Anyway, should be fixed in CVS now :-)

Daniel