Re: [xml] VC6, STL and VALID.H header error during compilation

This problem isn't solved in 2.6.22 versión and appears to be in more headers than "valid.h".

Is espected to be solved in any release?

Thanks.

Samuel Díaz García wrote:
In line 401, there are a function argument named "list" that produce an error compiling mfc apps with vc6.

A solution found is substitute "list" by "_list".

The problem encountered is that my apps use STL and the argument "list" conflicts with the "std::list" template implementation in vc6.

Can anybody change the argument name in valid.h header or say me what workaround can I make to solve the compile error?

I use the "using namespace std" in all .cpp files that uses STL templates.

Thanks for your help

   Samuel Díaz García
    Director Gerente
ArcosCom Wireless, S.L.L.