[xml] xmlsoft.org not reachable, python entity resolver

Haven't been able to get to the site for 2 days, is the server down again?

--

Also, anyone know just what the ctxt value is that's passed back to a
global entity resolver via the python interface?

It's some kind of PyCobject, but doesn't seem to be the source  xml
document, nor the stylesheet document or the stylesheet itself.

And .. is there such a thing as a non-global entity resolver, like a resolver
attached to a xml document?

That's really what I need for the python interface.

..

Finally, what's the proper return value from the entity resolver when we
want libxml2 to handle the resolution itself?

Returning None or the empty string generates error output:

pythonExternalEntityLoader: can't read

--
Brad Clements,                bkc murkworks com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com