Re: [xml] xmlsoft.org not reachable, python entity resolver

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 08:54:11AM -0500, Brad Clements wrote:
Haven't been able to get to the site for 2 days, is the server down again?

  fixed, replacing motherboard and processor one hour ago.

Also, anyone know just what the ctxt value is that's passed back to a
global entity resolver via the python interface?

  I think it's the parser context if there is any at that stage.

And .. is there such a thing as a non-global entity resolver, like a resolver
attached to a xml document?

  not public.

Finally, what's the proper return value from the entity resolver when we
want libxml2 to handle the resolution itself?

  NULL/None

Returning None or the empty string generates error output:

pythonExternalEntityLoader: can't read

  Should be fixed in recent versions

Daniel