Re: [xml] redicting parts of trees

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 10:28:23PM +0200, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Is slowly boils down to using just the xmlReconciliateNs mechanism
to declare all missing ns-declarations on the given node, as Daniel
first suggested - although you have been warned ;-)

  I'm not the one this API is designed for, so I will refrain from
getting in the choices unless I see something which would be too
dangerous to put in the API. I'm happy to see the 3 main consumers
of that API firmly discussing the options and fully understanding
the scope of the problem. You just need to not forgot ID/REF in the
picture. And I will check code sanity too :-). I'm off but not far
away :-)

Daniel