Re: [xml] redicting parts of trees

Hi,

Von: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
Datum: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:23:45 -0400

[...]

One thing I was thinking about that may be handy is allowing a callback
funtion as an argument - though not a necessity as the subtreee can
always be walked a second time. Not sure how other implementations
handle it, but moving a subtree will require the PHP implementation to
update its doc references and counters, internal objects, etc.. which
are stored within _private of nodes. A callback function passing the old
doc or new doc (depending upon when it gets called) and the node would
be a nice to have, but as mentioned not a necessisty.

  one more potential field in Casimier's ctxt,

LOL. Daniel wins the contest of
"what-fancy-stuff-can-I-do-with-Kasimier's-name".

Good to see the context being usefull for others as well!

Regards,

Kasimier