Re: [xml] Documentation improvement suggestion

Hi,

gtk-doc documentation
I've started to write more docs about how to use it. This work was blocked a little by a debate under which licence I should put the docs :(
I'll try to restart this work, so that the docs can be included soon.

doxygen vs. gtk-doc
doxygen is nice. however the big advantage of gtk-doc imho is the cross-referencing and the tool-support. There are several (gnome-) apps out there that use gtk doc and if libxml would use gtkdoc again, the references to the libxml doc would turn into links. With tool support I am talking about devhelp which is a browser for the docs that is quite convinient to use.

Of course the major advantage of gtk-doc is its gobject awareness that pays back, when you are using gobject ;)

Stefan