Re: [xml] Documentation improvement suggestion

How about doxygen?  I've used it in a number of projects, has always
been straightforward to use.

On 5/9/05, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 05:13:17PM +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
Hi Cory,

the best IMHO would be to go back to gtk-doc, as this has been improved a
lot.

  you mean there is now a documentation on how do do the documentation,
how to build it and the perl code is commented ? Then I may look at
it when I have time or take a patch showing how to reintegrate it
along with the existing system. I completely wrote my documentation
tools forced after years of frustration with gtk-doc, a bare improvement
won't cut it, but as a parallel back-end if there is documentation about
it then why not.

Daniel

Cory Nelson
http://www.int64.org