Re: [xml] Documentation improvement suggestion

Hi Cory,

the best IMHO would be to go back to gtk-doc, as this has been improved a lot.
But this has been mentioned before ...

Stefan
I think a much easier improvement would be a new color scheme and less
boxes.  The current one is so cluttered it makes it very hard to skim
through.