[xml] Delphi bindings now available for XMLSec

Hello all,

I have generated Delphi bindings for the XMLSec library (specifically aimed at providing an interface to the
Win32 libxmlsec DLL distributed by Igor). These bindings are available (along with Delphi bindings for
libxml2, libxlst, and libexslt) at ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/Delphi. I have placed copies on the CVS
repository for libxml2-pas on SourceForge, in the "headers" directory. The CVS repository also includes a
small test Delphi application demonstrating their use, in the headers/demos/xmlsec-test sub-directory.

I have tested this code only with Delphi 6, but it should work with most other versions of Delphi and Kylix.
I have made no effort to support other versions of Pascal.

I would welcome questions, comments, and feedback from any Delphi developers making use of this material.

Cheers,

Eric Zurcher
CSIRO Livestock Industries
Canberra, Australia