[xml] Re: [xmlsec] Delphi bindings now available for XMLSec

Great! Thank you very much!

Aleksey

Eric Zurcher csiro au wrote:
Hello all,

I have generated Delphi bindings for the XMLSec library (specifically aimed at providing an interface to the Win32
libxmlsec DLL distributed by Igor). These bindings are available (along with Delphi bindings for libxml2, libxlst, and
libexslt) at ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/Delphi. I have placed copies on the CVS repository for libxml2-pas on
SourceForge, in the "headers" directory. The CVS repository also includes a small test Delphi application
demonstrating their use, in the headers/demos/xmlsec-test sub-directory.

I have tested this code only with Delphi 6, but it should work with most other versions of Delphi and Kylix.
I have made no effort to support other versions of Pascal.

I would welcome questions, comments, and feedback from any Delphi developers making use of this material.

Cheers,

Eric Zurcher
CSIRO Livestock Industries
Canberra, Australia